North Straits Chalet
3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | Sleeps 8
Sporting modern creature comforts delivered in a rustic chic setting, the North Straits Chalet is our flagship vacation accommodation. The attention to detail that the Chalet offers enables you to focus on creating lasting memories with your family and friends, no matter the season. The Chalet is even down the street from public access to Mullett Lake. As the saying goes, they grow up so fast, but going Up North never gets old (okay, maybe we added that last part!)
- Fast WiFi
- Watch your own streaming services in the downstairs 65″ 4K TV entertainment space
- Large driveway space for parking
- The single car garage attached to the house is free for our guests to use.
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Large backyard deck with dining patio set and LP BBQ
- Yard Games (cornhole, ladder ball, etc.)
- Washer and dryer
- Study area with desk and printer
- Digital Welcome Guide with loads of local knowledge on the surrounding area
- Large wrap-around deck
- 5-minute walk to the North Central State trail, great for hiking, biking, and swimming
- Short drive to iconic Cheboygan to the north, or Topinabee to the south
The North Straits Chalet is centrally located just 10 miles south of Cheboygan, and close to everything! Do You want to go swimming or kayaking? Lake access is a 5-minute walk across the street. Like to hike? The trail runs in front of the house. Want to put your boat in? Choose from 14 different launches on 5 lakes and rivers. (the closest is 4 minutes away). Looking for a day trip? Drive 20 minutes North and hop on a ferry to Mackinac Island. It is less than 30 minutes to the premier ski hills.
- Book direct and avoid Airbnb/VRBO service fees
- Rates vary depending on the season and are subject to change until booked
- 7-night minimum stay from Memorial Day to Labor Day. 2-night minimum the rest of the year.
- Occupancy tax is 6%