3 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | Sleeps 6
The Sea Breeze offers a nautical theme, situated on a forested bluff overlooking Mullett Lake. Bring your boat and head to one of the nearby public launches to channel your inner sailor and cruise the Inland Waterway! Close access to the 75-mile North Central State Trail for bike lovers. Now accepting bookings for Spring, Summer, and Fall, 2023/2024. (Common outside areas may be shared with other guests).
Need more room? Double your space by adding our second cottage next door to your reservation!
Our family-friendly Sea Breeze offers northern Michigan charm with modern amenities.
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Roku smart TV
- “Bunkhouse” with ping pong table, music streaming speaker system, and foosball
- Ample driveway space for your vehicles
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Yard Games (cornhole, ladder ball, etc.)
- Firepit with wood provided
- Study area with desk
- Private deck with lake views and a LP BBQ
- Digital Welcome Guide with loads of local knowledge on the surrounding areas
- 5-minute walk to the North Central State trail: great for hiking, biking, and swimming
The Sea Breeze is centrally located just 10 miles south of Cheboygan, and close to everything! Do you want to go swimming or kayaking? There are several beaches a stone’s throw away. Want to put your boat in? Choose from 14 different launches on 5 lakes and rivers (the closest is 5 minutes away). Looking for a day trip? Drive a half hour North and hop on a ferry to Mackinac Island.
- Book direct and save money by avoiding Airbnb/VRBO service fees.
- Cottages are available to rent from the beginning of May to the end of October.
Rates vary depending on the season and are subject to change until booked.
- 7-night minimum stay from Memorial Day to Labor Day. 2-night minimum the rest of the year.
Occupancy tax is 6%