The Lodge, Mullett Lake Access and Dock!
Size –3 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom (1 full) 1 Bath (1 full) • Sleeps 2-6
Our historic cabin is perfect for your next family "Up North" getaway! Situated on a bluff above the lake, it offers sweeping views of Mullett Lake through the trees. Built over 80 years ago by a Norwegian fur trapper, you can stay in an authentic "Up North" cabin. Moor your boat at our new dock, and cruise the "Chain of Lakes" waterway! Enjoy your time relaxing on our private shared lake access to 109 feet of pure sand beach, just down the road! Now accepting bookings for Spring/Summer/Fall, 2022!
- Fast WiFi
- Smart TV with Netflix, Disney+, and local channels.
- Private shared access to Mullett Lake
- Access to new dock (no overnight)
- Fire Pit
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Private deck with lake view and BBQ
- 5 minute walk to the North Central State trail, great for hiking, biking, and swimming
- Close to iconic Cheboygan to the north or Topinabee to the south
- Short drive to Mackinaw City, the gateway to Mackinac Island
This property is available to rent all summer and fall with a 7 night minimum stay from Memorial Day to Labor Day. A signed Rental Agreement is required to access the property.
Need more room? Double your space by adding our second cottage next door to your reservation! Search for: Two Cottages at Mullett Lake, Cheboygan Michigan.
|Setting & View||
1 Bathroom (1 full)
1 Bath (1 full)
|Sports & Adventure||
No rates found.
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100.00 % if cancellation occurs at least 30 days before arrival; Guest receives 50.00 % if cancellation occurs at least 14 days before arrival; No refunds within 14 days of arrival.