3 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | Sleeps 6
Our historic cabin is perfect for your next family “Up North” getaway! Situated on a bluff above the lake, it offers sweeping views of Mullett Lake through the trees. Built over 80 years ago by a Norwegian fur trapper, you can stay in an authentic “Up North” cabin. Bring your boat and cruise the “Chain of Lakes” waterway! Close access to the 75-mile North Central State Trail for bike lovers. Now accepting bookings for Spring, Summer and Fall, 2023/2024. (Common outside areas may be shared with other guests).
Need more room? Double your space by adding our second cottage next door to your reservation!
The Lodge offers northern Michigan charm with contemporary, family-friendly amenities.
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Two Roku smart TVs
- “Bunkhouse” with ping pong table, music streaming speaker system, and foosball
- Ample driveway space for your vehicles
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Yard Games (cornhole, ladder ball, etc.)
- Firepit with wood provided
- Private deck with lake views and a LP BBQ
- Digital Welcome Guide with loads of local knowledge on the surrounding areas
- 5-minute walk to the North Central State trail: great for hiking, biking, and swimming
The Lodge is centrally located just 10 miles south of Cheboygan, and close to everything! Do you want to go swimming or kayaking? There are several beaches a stone’s throw away. Want to put your boat in? Choose from 14 different launches on 5 lakes and rivers (the closest is 5 minutes away). Looking for a day trip? Drive a half hour North and hop on a ferry to Mackinac Island.
- Book direct and save money by avoiding Airbnb/VRBO service fees.
- Cottages are available to rent from the beginning of May to the end of October.
Rates vary depending on the season and are subject to change until booked.
- 7-night minimum stay from Memorial Day to Labor Day. 2-night minimum the rest of the year.
Occupancy tax is 6%