Two Cottages at Mullett Lake
6 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Sleeps 12
Built over 80 years ago by a Norwegian outdoorsman, stay in our two classic “Up North” cabins situated on a tranquil bluff overlooking Mullett Lake. The Sea Breeze and the Lodge have a 109 feet of private sandy beachfront shared lake access just a 5-minute walk from the property. You can moor your boat at our dock for the day, cruise the Inland Waterway, and go swimming with ease!
Our family-friendly Two Cottages at Mullett Lake offer northern Michigan charm with modern amenities.
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi (400 Mbps)
- Roku smart TVs
- Private shared access to Mullett Lake
- “Bunkhouse” with ping pong table, music streaming speaker system, and foosball.
- Ample driveway space for several vehicles
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Yard Games (cornhole, ladder ball, etc.)
- Firepit with picnic table
- Study area with desk
- Two Private decks with lake views and LP BBQs
- Digital Welcome Guide with loads of local knowledge on the surrounding areas
- 5-minute walk to the North Central State trail: great for hiking, biking, and swimming
The Two Cottages at Mullett Lake are centrally located just 10 miles south of Cheboygan, and close to everything! Do you want to go swimming or kayaking? Lake access is a 5-minute walk down the street. Want to put your boat in? Choose from 14 different launches on 5 lakes and rivers (the closest is 5 minutes away). Looking for a day trip? Drive a half hour North and hop on a ferry to Mackinac Island.
- Book direct and avoid Airbnb/VRBO service fees
Rates vary depending on the season and are subject to change until booked.
- 7-night minimum stay from Memorial Day to Labor Day. 2-night minimum the rest of the year.
Cleaning fee is $375
Occupancy tax is 6%