Two Cottages at Mullett Lake
Each Cottage: 3 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | Sleep 6
Combined: 6 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Sleeps 12
Built with repurposed materials over 80 years ago by a Norwegian outdoorsman, unwind in our two classic “Up North” cabins situated on a tranquil bluff overlooking Mullett Lake. Feel free to book one or both! The Sea Breeze and the Lodge have 100 feet of sandy beachfront lake access, just a 7-minute walk from the property. You can moor your boat right off the beach for your stay, and cruise the Inland Waterway!
Our family-friendly Two Cottages at Mullett Lake offer northern Michigan charm with modern amenities.
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Roku smart TVs
- Private shared access to Mullett Lake
- “Bunkhouse” with ping pong table, music streaming speaker system, and foosball.
- Ample driveway space for several vehicles
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Yard Games (cornhole, ladder ball, etc.)
- Firepit with picnic table
- Study area with desk
- Each cottage has a deck with lake views and a LP BBQ
- Digital Welcome Guide with loads of local knowledge on the surrounding areas
- 5-minute walk to the North Central State trail: great for hiking, biking, and swimming
The Two Cottages at Mullett Lake are centrally located just 10 miles south of Cheboygan, and close to everything! Do you want to go swimming or kayaking? Lake access is a 7-minute walk down the street. Want to put your boat in? Choose from 14 different launches on 5 lakes and rivers (the closest is 5 minutes away). Looking for a day trip? Drive a half hour North and hop on a ferry to Mackinac Island.
- Book direct and save money by avoiding Airbnb/VRBO service fees.
- Cottages are available to rent from the beginning of May to the end of October.
Rates vary depending on the season and are subject to change until booked.
- 7-night minimum stay from Memorial Day to Labor Day. 2-night minimum the rest of the year.
Occupancy tax is 6%